The Secret Cravings writers are having a blog hop this weekend and we’re sharing a few of our favorite things like in the song. We’re also all doing some type of giveaway. I’m giving away some of my favorite things. Read on to see what you could win for leaving me a comment telling me a mere two of your favorite things. The contest is open to international entries as well.
Here goes: Five things that find favor with me:
1. Lindt chocolates. The extra creamy one is my absolute favorite. Although my normal go-to chocolate is dark, this extra creamy stuff is a treat.
2. Scarves. I love to wear scarves. I wear them year round because they can dress up a plain outfit quite nicely. They add a touch of color in the summer and a touch of warmth in the winter. They are multi-purpose and fun.
3. Tea. I drink tea all day long. My favorite for hot tea is Earl Grey but I will drink most any of it. I’m not as big a fan of green tea since it seems too puny to me. I like a robust, black tea. As to cold tea, I like mine straight. No sugar, no lemon, no anything to muddy the waters, so to speak.
4. Of course, anyone who has read this blog knows I can’t have a list of favorites without including my favorite actor of all time, Alan Rickman. My kids call him my alphabet man because he could be on the television or movie screen and recite the alphabet and I’d watch. Sadly, they’re right.
5. My book called Surf Break-. I love my town – it’s one of my favorite things and this story is based here where I live and pays homage to my favorite eating joint on the beach, Surf Burger.
The giveaway? Some chocolate, a scarf, some tea, an Alan Rickman movie and a e-copy of Surf Break. Leave me your comments and then hop on over to some of the other blogs. Here’s a link.